Friday, July 1, 2011

Sugarpill Bright Look

This is a look I posted a couple posts back on here and I finally got around to doing a tutorial on it =D I know I post way more bright looks than neutrals but, I love bright makeup so naturally that's what I wear most. Below is a video, pictures and a list of products used.









Face:
Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in Light
Makeup Forever Mat Velvet
Urban Decay De Slick setting spray


Eyes:
Sugarpill Afterparty e/s
Sugarpill Poison Plum e/s
Sugarpill Midori e/s
Sugarpill Buttercupcake e/s
Sugarpill Tako e/s
Ben Nye Cake Liner in Black
Loreal Voluminous Original Mascara

Cheeks:
Elf Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder

Lips:
NYX Dolly Pink Lipgloss
Mac Playing Koi lipstick

1 comment:

  1. I love this look! very retro! following you dear! xx Joice

    ReplyDelete