Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Filmed another video today

So since I was late in getting fridays video up, you get 2 in 1 day =D This one was a request color combination from one of my favorite clients! Definitely a more sultry look compared to what I normally do since I love bright colors so much. Below is a video, some pictures and a list of products used =D ps: I think I am going to seriously think about doing the birchbox thing! and I just purchased the Urban Decay Naked Palette so look forward to some more wearable looks.







Face:
MakeupForever HD primer
Bare Minerals Matte in Fair
Benefit Bella Bamba Blush
Urban Decay De Slick setting spray


Eyes:
Urban Decay primer in Eden
Mac Birds&Berries e/s
Mac Patina e/s
Mac Espresso e/s
Mac Club e/s
Glamour Doll Eyes in Trophy Wife
Mac Blanc Type e/s

No comments:

Post a Comment