Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Its been ages...

So it's been ages since I've updated this thing. It's also been ages since I've filmed a video.

I finally got around to it on Friday and I'm just now uploading it. One of my friends requested that I do a vampy look with a dark red lip. I don't have many pictures with the actually lip on seeing how I am just not a lipstick wearer(i need to get my hands on some of those occ lip tars!) But here are some pictures followed with a list of everything I used =D








Face:
MakeupForever HD primer
Bare Minerals Matte in Fair
Urban Decay De Slick setting spray


Eyes:
Sugarpill Love+
Gray from 88 palette
Urban Decay oil slick
Sugarpill Tako
Urban Decay black liquid liner

Lips:
Mac lip liner in burgundy
Mac lipstick in viva glam 1
urban decay uzi eyeshadow

No comments:

Post a Comment